Join us for a free, instructor-led workshop to learn how easy it is to turn your organization into a data-driven business.
Follow along in your own cloud vendor of choice and have your questions answered by a product expert in real time. Learn how to:
- Consolidate all your data into a single source of valuable analytics for your business
- Enable all your business users without sacrificing performance
- Scale up, down and out (concurrency) compute and storage resources independently and easily
- Isolate your workloads with Vertica Eon
Time: 12:30-2:00 PM EST Daily
June 8: Database installation and data loading - Walkthrough Cloud Installation, Enterprise and Eon, Discussion about data sources, using actual data, scaling, Load Data. After this session, Vertica is fully functional as an enterprise class analytical platform.
June 9: Connect to visualization and intro to Vertica Management Console - Reading Data, 3rd party db management tools, connect to BI tool, Management Console
June 10: Database tuning and intro to Vertica Database Designer - Run Database Designer. Tuning projections. Live Aggregate and Flattened Tables, Sub-clustering, Resource Pools
What you will need
- Laptop and charger
- If you do not already have a cloud account, please sign up with AWS, Google, or Azure. BYOD – Bring your own data
- Sign up for a Vertica Community Edition Trial here