Join us for a free, instructor-led workshop to learn how easy it is to turn your organization into a data-driven business.
Follow along in your own cloud vendor of choice and have your questions answered by a product expert in real time. Learn how to:
- Consolidate all your data into a single source of valuable analytics for your business
- Enable all your business users without sacrificing performance
- Scale up, down and out (concurrency) compute and storage resources independently and easily
- Isolate your workloads with Vertica Eon
Time: 12:30-2:00 PM EST Daily
August 10: Database installation and data loading - Walkthrough Cloud Installation, Enterprise and Eon, Discussion about data sources, using actual data, scaling, Load Data. After this session, Vertica is fully functional as an enterprise class analytical platform.
August 11: Connect to visualization and intro to Vertica Management Console - Reading Data, 3rd party db management tools, connect to BI tool, Management Console
August 12: Database tuning and intro to Vertica Database Designer - Run Database Designer. Tuning projections. Live Aggregate and Flattened Tables, Sub-clustering, Resource Pools
What you will need
- Laptop and charger
- If you do not already have a cloud account, please sign up with AWS, Google, or Azure. BYOD – Bring your own data
- Sign up for a Vertica Community Edition Trial here